PDA

View Full Version : speciall for Admi,lets have a word together

miss tenderness
10-20-2005, 08:34 PM
hello Admin :wave:
i' sorry i wanted u to hear from me and i hope that i'm not breaking anyrules.
I guess this thread should not be closed mr.Admin since we all seek enlightenment in here. I just hope that when u wanna enlighten someone about something don't reflect to ur own beliefs since I see lots bias against Muslims in ur enlightenment !!!calling them terrorists just coz they're protecting their land and their children, that's totally not fair .lets look at the matter closely: Israel is doing a horrible deeds in there killing unarmed old men ,children and helpless women .we all know who has the unallowed weapons, tanks and other horrible weapons I prefer not to mention. These terrible weapons are faced by a weak made weapons or stones. many Palestinians were kicked out of their homes, which they lived in since they were borne, just coz Israel wants home for its nation! I know many Palestinians were kicked out of their land and live as refugees
In other country since the new Israeli comers need homes, again is that fair??
And if urn saying that therir were existence for Jewish in there befor,let me ask u this and answer me honestly: Muslims as we all know have a long existence in Spain for many centuries and then they were driven out so is it logic that we come now to say that Muslims once have been there so u Muslims go and have a colony there since it once has been ur land.u say that some support isral coz of HOW HARD THE JEWISH EXISTENCE HAS BEEN, if it is so why other people who were living peacefully in their lands should pay for that especially that they have not contributed in the hard existence which was made by Christians and Hitler according to u.i think that no one has the right to kick people out of their land to replace others.Admin have n't u ever heard of that American girl,who was peace activist, she was mercilessly run over by an Israeli tank coz she sympathized with the miserable life of palistinians.if u check there conditions can tell u that 4 families out of 5 have a killed child or boy .this injustice should be stopped. Just look at their hearts and minds and go deep into understanding and then judge .be like that American brave girl who went down to see the situation in the land and she made her judgment but alas the Israeli tanks stopped her voice!!!!i am not biased I just want u to stop killing children there.plz childernsuch as Mohemmed Aldora who was kills while trying to protect himself behind his father's shoulders .a 9 months child like Iman what has she done to deserve killing???And many many if u want me to list pleas ask me to do. Pleas lets stop killing, hating .Eventually we are all brothers in humanity.

yellowfeverlime
10-20-2005, 08:37 PM
Extremely strong. that's all i can say...

Logos
10-20-2005, 08:41 PM
The Religious Texts forum is for discussion of religious texts of all faiths/denominations of members of all nationalities.

These forums are not here to preach or convert nor promote other religiously affiliated websites.

Please understand, this topic is touching on current events of political nature and Politics aren't to be discussed here. Terrorists, American foreign policy etc. etc. etc. is current politics and we don't allow that here.

If you have an issue or problem with the forum rules or a moderating decision you or anyone else can send a Private Message or email to Admin or one of the Mods regarding it.

Admin
10-21-2005, 09:16 AM
Yup. You'll find no pulpits for preaching here.