PDA

View Full Version : GRIPE!!-click here for whiney complaining

fayefaye
09-27-2003, 03:06 AM
sorry. i'm in a bad mood. i just had a 'went very badly driving lesson'- I hate manual cars!! most of you probably already have ur license, so you won't be able to relate. also, i tried to log onto another forum i'm a member of, but it said my password was invalid (which it's not) and so now i have to work out a way to get back on, but i can't ask them to reset my password because they email the new one and my email is invalid since hotmail deleted my account. arrhhhh!!!! (actually the same thing happened here-i forgot my password and had changed email accounts. anyone remember someone called alias? that was me!!) see attached poll (i've never added a poll b4, so felt like doing it just for the sake of it)

AbdoRinbo
09-28-2003, 11:39 PM
Hm.

Munro
09-29-2003, 05:05 AM
I go on MSN Messenger once a day or every two days, and I think I better quit cos somehow it always gets me really pissed off. It's so *****y and heartless, and boring...but addictive, and I have a lot of bad memories of conversations I've had there. It's probably the only part of the internet that angers me.

Alas, there is a good side, the second best site to exists after this one:
www.homestarrunner.com Hallowed by thy name.
Go to Strong Bad's emails, or Teen Girl Squad for hours of giggly random amusement and crazy cartoons. Heals the wounds of mindless *****y chat RIGHT over.

AbdoRinbo
09-29-2003, 05:34 PM
Knock, knock . . .

fayefaye
09-30-2003, 06:11 AM
i think that's true-like i hate email because it always gives me so much junkmail, and if i want to talk to my friends i'll just call. the only reason i go on the net now is to visit forums i'm part of or do research. funny how u can get addicted to things that are pretty boring. i think most ppl just communicate via the internet because it's easy, and ppl are lazy. also i like the way u can communicate to ppl far away, but apart from that there isn't much to it-like everyone sounds the same-u don't get much personality.