PDA

View Full Version : Someone who is reading or read King henry IV

coyboyfromhell
10-15-2005, 10:02 AM
Im doin an essay on this and im doin it on act 5 scene 4. i think its a battle scene with prince hal but i need to know basically who he is fighting and who wins etc. THANX!!

rachel
10-15-2005, 10:31 AM
if you go to google for instance and write in henry1V +book you can then log on to Henry1V short essay sample and that might help.

el01ks
10-21-2005, 05:26 AM
Why are there so many posts like this on these forums? why can't you just read the play?

Rata
10-27-2005, 11:17 PM
I agree...read the play. And get your "Henryīs" straight. Are talking about Henry IV-part I or II, Henry V or Henry VI....cause there are plenty of battles in all those plays. Also, if you just wanna find out about what goes on in the play (the BEST thing is to read it but, just like not all of us can fix a car, not everyone is actually interested in Shakespeare and itīs no great crime and I suppose we could help you out...and kinda should, just to be friendly) there is the internet but there is also a pretty good book, summary-wise, called "Tales from Shakespeare" itīs actually recommended on this site. Itīs also good to find out whatīs going on in the play before reading it, that way you donīt get so lost in the language and all.