PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone

CC8364
10-06-2005, 08:54 PM
My name is Cristi and I am new to this site... it seems like a cool concept. i just started to read brave new world in my senior english class, and i am going to have to write lots of papers about it. I would love to discuss the text with someone if anyone is currently doing the same or is interested. Well, my first paper is over chapters 1 and 2; it's to discuss what "community, identity, stability" means to the people of the society and to discuss why the past and particularly parenting is so demeaned. I look forward to talking with you all. :)

B-Mental
10-06-2005, 08:57 PM
:banana: Welcome to the forum. I'm sure there are several regulars that have read this book, but I'm not one of them. Hope you like it here. :cool:

samercury
10-06-2005, 09:55 PM
Hey Cristi,

Welcome to the forum :D. You'll love it here (trust me on this) ;)
Bye

mono
10-06-2005, 11:44 PM
Hello, Cristi, welcome to the Literature Network. :wave:
Though I remain ashamed of myself, I have placed Brave New World off from reading for too long now. No doubt, many people on the forum have read the book, and I would love to help you with many, many other brilliant books.
Good luck!

Darlin
10-08-2005, 11:45 PM
:D I haven't read the book either but like everyone else said there's sure to be someone here who has. welcome! :wave:

subterranean
10-10-2005, 12:47 AM
When you just "got" here, you gave me the impression of a serious person. Now that dancing banana changes the thought completely. :)

:banana: Welcome to the forum. I'm sure there are several regulars that have read this book, but I'm not one of them. Hope you like it here. :cool:

Hello CC, welcome. I have read BNW and will try to help you. It is also one of the books discussed in our Forum Book Club. Just check out that section and wish you luck.

Aurora Ariel
10-11-2005, 06:54 AM
Hello, Cristi.
I hope you now feel welcome and enjoy posting.Best Wishes!:)