PDA

View Full Version : omg totly ned hlp plz !!!!!!!

Stanislaw
10-05-2005, 11:11 PM
{directed at no one in particular}

sjhgt123kj4568 *no hope in hell of ever signing on again in their life* sais:

i lice totly ned hlp plz, lice my teach is so mean. i need to no what is same in like some plays n stuff. omg like totly ned hlp!!!!!!
lovya somuch thnks bycuti lvya sk8er for life hlp plz!!!11!!!!!1

:crash: :brickwall

*breath in, exhale* well got that out of my system! ahhhhhh. :D

*lol, logos, please don't ban me. tis just harmless fun at others expense :D

Stanislaw
10-05-2005, 11:16 PM
not directed to yellowlime, aka steve, he is a member, and is requesting help after being a member, I respect that.

Logos
10-05-2005, 11:18 PM
And these are just generalities too ;)

I know it's frustrating for some who do try to help when it doesn't seem to get anywhere or there is no response from one-post people.

People just have to remember that they're not responsible for anyone else's homework, they can help if they wish but they always have the choice to turn the computer off too.

And it's nice when someone is glad of and acknowledges any help or feedback they get here. :)

Logos
10-05-2005, 11:20 PM
not directed to yellowlime, aka steve, he is a member, and is requesting help after being a member, I respect that.

And while he's supposed to have been doing his homework :lol: he's started some topics that have started interesting discussions, so, I like to think he'll stick around for a bit and contribute to the site more :)

B-Mental
10-05-2005, 11:24 PM
True, but I'm thankful that computers weren't around when I was his age, my grades would have been so much worse.

B-Mental
10-05-2005, 11:42 PM
Not to change the subject, but I really do need help. How do I expand my signature to fill up one complete page. You know vertically, umm I mean up and down not side to side. I'm sure some one can help me. Ok bedtime bye
bye kk
one more time
bye
jk
lol
wait I think I found it
am I doing it rigght
this time I really really mean it Its the LAST TIME!
bye

B-Mental
10-05-2005, 11:43 PM
thanks again
bye

Logos
10-06-2005, 08:17 AM
How do I expand my signature to fill up one complete page. You know vertically, umm I mean up and down not side to side.

It can be a little hard on the eyes I know and create a lot more scrolling :)

yellowfeverlime
10-06-2005, 08:30 AM
Thanks People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! I Like To Know People Are Talking About Me Behind Other Threads (lol... Jk)

yellowfeverlime
10-06-2005, 08:31 AM
And while he's supposed to have been doing his homework :lol: he's started some topics that have started interesting discussions, so, I like to think he'll stick around for a bit and contribute to the site more :)
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!

subterranean
10-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Stan, isn't this an ol' issue? :D

True, but I'm thankful that computers weren't around when I was his age, my grades would have been so much worse.

Well, they're just trying to maximize all the resources they have ;)

subterranean
10-06-2005, 08:11 PM
I prefer to say it straight to your face:

You're too random

:D

Thanks People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! I Like To Know People Are Talking About Me Behind Other Threads (lol... Jk)

Stanislaw
10-07-2005, 12:00 AM
Yeah, tis an old one, but hey, for some reason in just bubled over, and had to be set free. :D

Stan, isn't this an ol' issue? :D

Well, they're just trying to maximize all the resources they have ;)

subterranean
10-07-2005, 05:50 AM
Well, are ye feelin' better now?