PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Tachikawa
10-02-2005, 11:44 PM
Hello...my mother introduced this site to me and it looks pretty good, so here I am.

Lets see...my main obsessions are Orlando Bloom and Lord of the Rings. And I guess that's all you need to know. I hope to meet some great people. ;)

B-Mental
10-03-2005, 12:03 AM
Welcome, I hope you like it here. Lots of Tolkien fans on the site, not so sure about Orlando Bloom fans. (...I've probably sealed my fate with that last line).

subterranean
10-03-2005, 05:32 AM
Hi, welcome :wave:

Logos
10-03-2005, 06:14 AM
Hello Tachikawa, welcome to the Literature Network :)

querida
10-03-2005, 09:07 AM
Hello there fellow Lord of the Rings lover... I'm afraid I can't agree with you on the whole orlando thing, though.... Viggo Mortensen is my hero.

Darlin
10-03-2005, 10:33 AM
Aso! More Lord of the Rings fans - you and querida! Well, the more the merrier! Welcome! Welcome! :wave:

So nice to see one following in the wise footsteps of their parents! Says a lot about your character! Orlando, Viggo - nice toss up really. Just give me the LotR characters and I'm a happy camper! :D

mono
10-03-2005, 07:03 PM
Hello, Tachikawa, welcome aboard!
I think, as you have seen, you will see several Tolkein fans, and hopefully you will find even more in common with members here, and, of course, enjoy the site. As for Orlando Bloom, I can definitely call him a talented actor, but, as for attraction, I tend to like females more :D - Gwyneth Paltrow, especially. :brow:

Tachikawa
10-08-2005, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone. :) I also love Viggo and the whole Lord of the Rings cast. But Legolas...he's the best.

samercury
10-08-2005, 11:00 PM
Welcome aboard Tachikawa,

I've figured out the secret of your avatar (at long last).... Hope you enjoy it here :D