PDA

View Full Version : Hi

shakespeare_123
10-02-2005, 01:30 AM
Hi everybody! I'm new here, and just wanted to introduce myself and say hi! I don't really know what to say about myself... I like shakespeare, and a lot of other authors, I'm very interested in theatre, I played Juliet over the summer, and I'm currently playing Hermia. I'm also taking part time classes at a community college, before I decide where to go full time. Other then that not much else...I'm just excited about this site, and hope to post a lot!

subterranean
10-02-2005, 01:32 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

I'm sure you'll love the sources and the people in this forum.

mono
10-02-2005, 01:33 PM
Greetings, shakespeare_123.
Wow, you played Juliet, and now play Hermia - very cool! I once helped direct A Midsummer Night's Dream, and had a wonderful time, along with Macbeth and Twelfth Night. I only played a small part in Macbeth, because I act horribly on stage, but how pleasant to have another play and Shakespeare fan on the forum.
I hope to see you around. :nod:

samercury
10-02-2005, 04:33 PM
Hi Shakespeare 123 and Welcome to this wonderful place called forum. I'm sure that you will love it here :D... Palyed Juliet huh? how was it? Well see you around. Everyone on the planet Mercury greets you!!!

Logos
10-02-2005, 08:51 PM
Hello shakespeare_123 nice to meet you :)

yellowfeverlime
10-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Hello! Nice to meet you! Have fun! [whisper]the guy above me is crazy[end:whisper] LOL JK!

yellowfeverlime
10-02-2005, 08:53 PM
He's KOOL!

yellowfeverlime
10-02-2005, 08:54 PM
Greetings, shakespeare_123.
Wow, you played Juliet, and now play Hermia - very cool! I once helped direct A Midsummer Night's Dream, and had a wonderful time, along with Macbeth and Twelfth Night. I only played a small part in Macbeth, because I act horribly on stage, but how pleasant to have another play and Shakespeare fan on the forum.
I hope to see you around. :nod:
I messed up my lines

Darlin
10-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Hi, shakespeare_123! :wave: You sound thoroughly ambitious - good for you! I think you'll like it here.