PDA

View Full Version : Gee...

Anon22
09-22-2005, 07:51 PM
If I had noticed this board I would've posted here earlier... lol. Anyhow... since I'm here I might as well make my second post. In other words... oddly enough... my introduction. It will basically be a similar introduction as the one in my first post. Lol. Alright... I have made only 1 story(which I posted, too long though so I made 2 posts for it... I hope that's ok), just entered High School, have this habit of using the 3 dots too often(yeah, sorry about that ^_^'), and besides writingforums.com this is the only other forum(which discusses literature and writing) I've joined. So, hey there! ^_^'

shortysweetp
09-22-2005, 07:56 PM
hey and welcome to the lit forum. hope you will post many LONG post :)

mono
09-22-2005, 11:28 PM
Greetings, DigitalCrash. :wave:
Do not worry about your order of posting; introductions do not seem required, but just more convenient. For beginning writing at such an early age, you sound very ambitious and creative, and I look forward to seeing you on the forums.

Logos
09-23-2005, 07:29 AM
Welcome to the Literature Network DigitalCrash :)

There's plenty of room for more posts so go for it!

Anon22
09-26-2005, 04:29 PM
Aww... thanks guys ^_^... I'll try to come here as much as I can... like I said... I have only created 1 story. I've posted it here (http://www.online-literature.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13503) I'm sure you all saw it though ^_^