PDA

View Full Version : Too Late my Beloved...

elm ocaris
09-22-2005, 03:49 AM
Tess is a wonderful yet a very painful story. At the last part, where tess killed Alec, I blamed her for that action, if she did not do that maybe she still had the chance to embrace her beloved Angel. But most of all I blamed Angel for being so "conventional" . Maybe he was not able to imagine that his beloved wife is a "second hand". Very poor Tess....

Rosevn
09-22-2005, 06:30 AM
Well I read this Tess along time ago and as I am reading your comment, I can't help recalling how pitiful I felt for Tess at the time. Yes, she should have never killed Alec. But that's where Hardy Thomas wanted the story to go. That would make the story's plot thicken and become impressively dramtic as that can deeply move its readers. Regarding a character Angel, I don't know why I don't like him at all.

Kaltrina
10-05-2005, 08:28 AM
I just finished reading Tess and I feel anger in me. I felt so sad about Tess and her destiny. it is true that she could have been better if she hadn't killed Alec. but i feel so angry with everyone that surrounded her, especially her family and Angel. her family never really cared about her, they were only after money and family name and poor Tess had to sacrifice herself for them. I agree with you Rose. I also don't like Angel at all. he couldn't just accept the fact that she was a victim of other people's doings, and I just couldn't accept the fact that Tess was blamed and that it was her "mistake". if Angle hadn't left her, nothing else wouldn't have happened and yet she loved him blindly. poor Tess....