PDA

View Full Version : Hello

sam27
09-21-2005, 06:43 AM
Hi all,

I stumbled across this site when trying to work out how many books are actually linked to the Little Women series. I still haven't managed to work it out though.

I will read just about anything (including the info on the sides of boxes) and have often found that I can completely "zone out" if the book is really good. At the request of my family I have decided to find a forum to discuss my many literature comments as they are now sick of hearing me talk about my latest read.

I hope to get to know everyone and discuss many great books.

Sam :) :)

Logos
09-21-2005, 09:07 AM
Hello Sam!

I'm one of `those' readers too, always have to have something to read or I get really cranky :p

Welcome to the Literature Network.

Kaltrina
09-21-2005, 10:11 AM
hello Sam. my family was also sick of hearing me talk about novels and now I found this forum and I like it a lot. hope u'll enjoy urself here. :D

mono
09-21-2005, 01:43 PM
I stumbled across this site when trying to work out how many books are actually linked to the Little Women series. I still haven't managed to work it out though.
Hmmm, I have no idea myself, but probably quite a few.
Welcome to the forum, anyway. From your description, especially of "zoning out," I think you will get along with many members here. ;)