PDA

View Full Version : ^_^

SilvieTepes
09-12-2003, 03:25 PM
:D Hi all!
I'm new.. and I wanna thank everybody who made this site.. it's very good!
And I hope to be welcome.. :)
Sil

Stanislaw
09-12-2003, 06:22 PM
Welcome! I am farely new to this site aswell, and I completely agree with you on the topic of the worth of this site.

Just saying Hi! ;)

Shea
09-12-2003, 10:40 PM
Hey! set a spell, take your shoes off! ;)

I've been here a while, it's a great site! :D

Demona
09-13-2003, 04:13 AM
Sil

welcome!
feel as at home and start posting this site needs some fresh blood...i mean posts :)

since you are a goth, as you stated in your signature....i believe you`re in that kind of music as well? just wondering...so no invasion in personal life or whatsoever..

Lothwen
09-13-2003, 11:56 AM
Hi all "new" and "old" forum-members :)
it's nice to see you here :)

Stanislaw
09-13-2003, 02:04 PM
No one on thus sight, I would think, would be taken aback by your personal beliefs. I find this is generally a very accepting and friendly atmasphere for a forum, (please excuse the spelling ;) )

SilvieTepes
09-13-2003, 02:45 PM
Sil

welcome!
feel as at home and start posting this site needs some fresh blood...i mean posts :)

since you are a goth, as you stated in your signature....i believe you`re in that kind of music as well? just wondering...so no invasion in personal life or whatsoever..

Oh yeah!!
I love dark & gothic music.. but I love black & gothic metal too!
Do u love it?

Demona
09-13-2003, 03:36 PM
Sil

welcome!

Oh yeah!!
I love dark & gothic music.. but I love black & gothic metal too!
Do u love it?

you bet! though i`m more into doom and black and a bit of death, but i really like gothics and the atmosphere and all :in liove:

Shea
09-13-2003, 04:33 PM
Hey SilvieTepes and Demona, I'm not into the gothic music, but I'm really enjoying my gothic lit class. Every read Poe, Shelly, or Hawthorne? I'm studing Poe right now, I loved The Decent into the Maelstrom (though I had to read it twice to understand it) and The Murders of the Rue Morgue.

Demona
09-13-2003, 04:45 PM
Hey SilvieTepes and Demona, I'm not into the gothic music, but I'm really enjoying my gothic lit class. Every read Poe, Shelly, or Hawthorne? I'm studing Poe right now, I loved The Decent into the Maelstrom (though I had to read it twice to understand it) and The Murders of the Rue Morgue.

hello,
literature as such is super :) i like Poe esp. The Murders in the Rue Morgue it was fascinating to read; however, i did find The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne extremely boooooring.....would not like to read it again.....maybe that`s the style that really killed me...heh...

Koa
09-14-2003, 02:33 PM
Hi SilvieTepes *waves* I love your avatar!!! I'm not goth or anything (I'm just me, I'm a cathegory myself lol) but I like that style (just too shy to dress cool :oops: ), and dark stuff etc... though for some reason I don't like Poe ;)
Have fun here :)

Shea
09-14-2003, 06:31 PM
however, i did find The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne extremely boooooring.....would not like to read it again.....maybe that`s the style that really killed me...heh...

The first time I tried to read it, I wasn't interested and found it boring too. But I recently had to re-read it for one of my lit classes (this is 6 years later), and I love it. There were so many different ways of looking at things because of all the ambiguity. But I am rather glad that I read the Custom House intro last, I didn't like that much at all.

Demona
09-15-2003, 03:42 PM
The first time I tried to read it, I wasn't interested and found it boring too. But I recently had to re-read it for one of my lit classes (this is 6 years later), and I love it.

well, then i still have time :) my memory of this pain is still fresh and would not like to repeat it so soon...