PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody

C. Henrique
09-17-2005, 12:17 AM
I'm a 23 years old student of Languages and Literature, in Brazil.
I enjoy literature from any kind and place. But I'm mostly interested in literature in English (From England, America and Ireland), French, German, Russian and Brazilian as well. My favorite poets are Walt Whitman and Fernando Pessoa. I appreciate the English poets from the Romantic era, as well as the modern authors such as James Joyce and Virginia Woolf.
Hope this can be useful and we can exchange ideas and learn with each other.
See you.

Nocturnal
09-17-2005, 12:28 AM
Hi there!
I'm from Portugal, the land of Pessoa and he is one of my all-time fave poets, right next to Wordsworth and co. :)
I'm glad to see here someone who speaks Portuguese.

Bem-vindo!

city girl
09-17-2005, 05:18 AM
hello there. I am so glad to be one of the literature network member. i really love reading a lot. i enjoyed poems by Robert Frost, Percy Shelly, William Blake and a lot more. I am fond also of reading short stories by Albert Camus, William Faulkner, Ernest Hemingway,Guy de Maupassant, Edgar Allan Poe and others. William Shakespeare Drama really move me to read a lot more of his interesting piece.
It is a pleasure for me to have lot of friends here.
Have a nice day to all of you and God Bless!

Logos
09-17-2005, 07:11 AM
Hello C. Henrique (and all other newbies) welcome to the Literature Network, I hope you stick around and make some new friends. :)

mono
09-17-2005, 01:43 PM
Hello, and welcome to the forums, C. Henrique and city girl.
From both of your descriptions, I think you will find this place worthy of much good discussion, and hopefully you will enjoy it here as much as many of the members.
Cheers. ;)