PDA

View Full Version : Just a weirdo

Dailen
09-14-2005, 11:33 AM

Koa
09-14-2005, 04:52 PM
Hi, very nice presentation and funny style. Until I got to the end I thought you were male but oh well, that doesnt really matter at all.
Welcome here and hope to see you posting loads - we have a poetry section that you might enjoy much better than poetry.com... see you there! :nod:

mono
09-14-2005, 11:32 PM
Greetings, Dailen! As you subject line indicates "just a weirdo," I think you have found your humble abode of the many modest weirdos of this forum (presenting, yours truly :D).
It seems too many members have discovered the depressing scam of Poetry.com, and I wish to inform as many amateur poets as possible of its deceit, but does not the life of every poet involve suffering of some kind? :rolleyes: Regardless, I see you have written a beautiful poem, to say the least, and I look forward to seeing you on the forum more often.

amuse
09-15-2005, 10:20 AM
this poem is beautiful, mono is right, so i won't bother flagging down another adjective. a sweet, pangful way to view separation.

glad to welcome you. :nod:

ROBERT DAVIDSON
10-31-2005, 05:59 AM
A very beautiful poem expressing fully your heartache and then the wondeful surprisde at the end when Cosimo is standing there holding the towel for you. I hope he fully appreciates you.

Robert Davidson.

Dailen
10-31-2005, 01:13 PM

subterranean
10-31-2005, 08:21 PM
Oo, I thought I have replied to this thread and gave you some words of welcome..:eek: Must have missed this one.

Dailen
11-01-2005, 09:26 AM

Logos
11-01-2005, 06:40 PM
I'm sorry to read you were another of the many people who mention poetry.com scams! but glad to see you're enjoying the site :)

subterranean
11-01-2005, 08:22 PM
h, yes...Nice to meet you...:)

LOL...It's cool

*Removes glasses*
-------------------"Now you know who your talking too."
__________________________________________________ _____

uh oh....Now I have to feed the monster and watch Troy again. :)

Happy late Hello anyway..:)