PDA

View Full Version : Monetary Realism

Winsmith
09-11-2005, 01:44 AM
Monetary Realism4

Merrill M.E. Jenkins Sr. (1919-1979) was the first Monetary Realist. He was the inventor of the dollar bill changer that some erroneously call a currency changer. I knew him well. His first of 7 books was: "Money", The Greatest Hoax On Earth. His last book was: Aeonic Delusions of Money, which I published for him posthumously. All but the first are free on the web.

Jenkins studied literature of the Federal Reserve and found that they reveal much. They admit in Modern Money Mechanics that they operate a confidence game and that the history of banking is a history of fraud. It does not matter what they admit when less than one percent read it and the few who recite it are sdubject to ridicule. They prefer healthy money to healthy people and published a booklet titled Keeping Our Money Healthy where they said that their system "works only with credit" that would keep its value "if there were fewer people bidding against each other."

Nobel Laureate, Paul Samuelson, described the Federal Reserve as an "omnipotent counterfeiter" in his Economics, Fourth Edition.

Economist, John Maynard Keynes wrote in Economic Consequences of The Peace: "If governments should refrain from regulation...the worthlessness of the money becomes apparent and the fraud upon the public can be concealed no longer."

We should have no greater concern than the many ways our consumption is regulated to conceal the fraud of counterfeiting which is necessary to insure the permanence of the Fed's omnipotence. I have much info on this. :cool:

bzbzbzboy
04-10-2009, 12:01 AM
Hello Winsmith

I am interested in running for public office to make a REAL difference.

I am very interested in Merrill Jenkins materials and would like to buy or borrow copies for my studies for change.

Please email me and let me know directly if that is possible

Thanks

Gary
408-771-0454

jon1jt
04-10-2009, 03:18 AM
Monetary Realism4

Merrill M.E. Jenkins Sr. (1919-1979) was the first Monetary Realist. He was the inventor of the dollar bill changer that some erroneously call a currency changer. I knew him well. His first of 7 books was: "Money", The Greatest Hoax On Earth. His last book was: Aeonic Delusions of Money, which I published for him posthumously. All but the first are free on the web.

Jenkins studied literature of the Federal Reserve and found that they reveal much. They admit in Modern Money Mechanics that they operate a confidence game and that the history of banking is a history of fraud. It does not matter what they admit when less than one percent read it and the few who recite it are sdubject to ridicule. They prefer healthy money to healthy people and published a booklet titled Keeping Our Money Healthy where they said that their system "works only with credit" that would keep its value "if there were fewer people bidding against each other."

Nobel Laureate, Paul Samuelson, described the Federal Reserve as an "omnipotent counterfeiter" in his Economics, Fourth Edition.

Economist, John Maynard Keynes wrote in Economic Consequences of The Peace: "If governments should refrain from regulation...the worthlessness of the money becomes apparent and the fraud upon the public can be concealed no longer."

We should have no greater concern than the many ways our consumption is regulated to conceal the fraud of counterfeiting which is necessary to insure the permanence of the Fed's omnipotence. I have much info on this. :cool:

Well, the history of banking is not a complete fraud, it's the idea that national economies have always been around and operated the way they have. It's a farce; we know the economic system that came about was one to finance the British war machine. You're right in pointing to Keynes as the architect, With it came the jargon, linear thinking, and mathematics. It's a very sophisticated system. To argue against it you have to adopt the language. The second you stray, you're outcast.