PDA

View Full Version : Nice To Meet You All

Scatterbrain
09-10-2005, 10:35 AM
Introducing myself here, which I'm terrible at
I'm Suvi, a literature freak, obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be here
I'm gonna (hopefully) be starting a degree in English Literature next year, so I thought this would be the best place to be in, to broaden my knowledge

Music is my other true love, I love everything about it
Films, and art in general as well

Hmm...yes :)

Pensive
09-10-2005, 10:41 AM
I am a great fan of reading, music and movies. I love good music.
Which type of music do you like Scatterbrain?

Scatterbrain
09-10-2005, 10:47 AM
I love everything basically
My favourite bands include Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Joy Division, Placebo, Led Zeppelin, Sonic Youth, David Bowie...well you get the picture
I have SO many of them!

Koa
09-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Great musical taste and great to say hi to a new memeber which I have already seen contributing here and there... so keep posting and enjoy!!! :) :wave:

mono
09-10-2005, 02:58 PM
Wow, very nice choices in music! :thumbs_up Nowadays, I tend to listen to a lot of classical music, mainly, but sometimes still listen to some of the same bands you mentioned.
I hope you enjoy the forum, and I wish you much luck in advance of beginning your literature degree. ;)

Scatterbrain
09-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Thank you everyone :)
I love classical music, too, especially Beethoven and Vivaldi

Aurora Ariel
09-11-2005, 01:01 AM
Hi there Scatterbrain!
It's great to see another classical music fan on the forum!:)
I also adore listening to the classics and find many of Beethoven's and Vivaldi's works to be among my all time favourites.I especially love Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata and The Seasons by Vivaldi-I listen to the Spring season quite reguarly, but also enjoy the others.Anyway, I'm from the Southern side of the world-so welcome from here!

dinesh
09-11-2005, 09:10 AM
hi dear friends its me dinesh i had recently join this web i really dont know how to use it if anybody knows and can guide me through my email id [email protected]

B-Mental
09-11-2005, 01:58 PM
Hi. I'm just looking for the paper that falls out from the between the blank pages...now where did I put that...?

B-Mental
09-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Hi. I'm just looking for the paper that falls out from between the pages...now where did I put that...?

novellover
09-11-2005, 02:11 PM
Hello Scatterbrain
Welcome, though I think I joined the group/forum after you. I too love books, though there is a formidable list of authors that I am yet to discover. Which is your all time favourite book, the one that has stayed imprinted in your head and whose magical words keep entrancing you,in case there is one such book? For me, many could fit the bill, though one of the first ones to do that was a book called The God of Small Things. The title itself is pretty intriguing, don't you think.

novellover
09-11-2005, 02:14 PM
Hello to the other members as well, especially to Dinesh,
Your name and email ID make me think that you are my fellow countryman. I am new to the site myself, so am not sure how much I can help, but I think if you play around with the various options a bit, you'll eventually figure your way out. I believe there are two types of chatrooms here- the private/ paid ones and the public ones like this one.
Hope that helps.

novellover
09-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Has anyone here read any Graham Greene works? I would love to hear of your experiences with his writing. I've read two this summer and have already fallen in love with his style.

subterranean
09-12-2005, 12:57 AM
Wow...I find new matching (hopefully) friend ;)
Ps: emphasize added to show simliar interests :D

Welcome on board :wave:

I love everything basically
My favourite bands include Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Joy Division, Placebo, Led Zeppelin, Sonic Youth, David Bowie...well you get the picture
I have SO many of them!

Scatterbrain
09-14-2005, 11:54 AM
Hey there!
Wow! You like five of my favourite bands...

Matching friends are hard to find... ;)

subterranean
09-14-2005, 09:59 PM
Indeed...what's your most fav Led, Floyd, and Radiohead album?