PDA

View Full Version : The Incomplete Beauty

noma_yanoo
09-08-2005, 07:30 PM
Spending time searching for true love isnot an easy matter,in my opinion to cruise in the streets to search for a prostitute is easier. I see alot of girls in the club, Universtiy,neighbours,relatives, all the time my mother was nibbling in my ears wanting me to excute marriage, the bitter points of views of the old women.Nono was the friend of my cousin the first time, I saw her was in my cousin's birthday party,she was too lovely,beauty baby face,attractive beauty in the full sense of meaning.

My passions all the time leads me,it is nice i like to feel love,later I knew that she is wearing aveil, but she didnot have to wear it during the birthday party the customs said this,I loved her a I was thinking so,around the bagattele board i saw the same beauty,oh my god ,the same hair, the same features of face, the same copmlexion everything,but this new face is without veil,the competitions of bagattele is my way to know her.

It was agreat haphazard, the similarty is in everything, but Smsm my new love was more frank ,innocent,clear,also she had great experince in life,certainly because she married before,and for me this isnot a problem, all the time I was making comparisons between both,all the time i was seeing Smsm is my wife not Nono.

The distinction in Smsm is her manners,as for Nono you can see her bosom half naked,as for the veil she puts it off between her friends,and it too easy to be her friend.Here I commited; Smsm is my wife in the future.It was the night of wedding,after finishing everything, we took our way to our room.Smsm was anxious and abruptly she cried "What is the matter?" I asked disquitely,here I saw her body I saw a faded beauty, a tortured body, I cannot believe, I was seeing the body of Nono, I thought that they will be the same in body also,"I was a wife to an animal, understand me please" she interpreted ,but I left her accused her of decieving me,I left her forever, I divorced her.

I gratifed my lipido concerning this face,by spending two months in a cheap relation with Nono.Now I hated this face, and I aborted this period out of my life.

Outlander
01-23-2006, 10:49 AM
Well,...that was not very nice.

Men, can be the most shallow creatures.