PDA

View Full Version : PRAISE THE LORD WITH FATHER MOSES!

moseswasntthereenough
09-08-2003, 09:44 AM
Hey, I'm Moses The Raven of Animal Farm. I think that Orwell had my story pretty straight, at least from what he mentioned. I definitely should have been in there more, I mean, my gospel helped every animal on that farm (pigs excluded) to keep pushing forward because they knew that the harder they worked, the greater they would be rewarded once they ascended to Sugar Candy Mountain. It's there! Just beyond the clouds! Lord I can see it! But the evil that was Napoleon raised his terrible hoof, casting a shadow of the hearts of the lord's children! My gospel and my fellow follower's beliefs were oppressed and sent to the gutter. The pigs told me that what I was doing was wrong and a threat to the rebellion, I felt so offended by this that I felt obligated to leave for some solitary prayer and speak with fellow believers from other farms. While I was gone, I saw it! IT! I was just over the clouds I felt as if I could almost reach it! OH LORD! It was beautiful! Blessed with all of gods most magical gifts! I FELT BORN A NEW IN IT'S BEAUTY! When I returned to Animal Farm, it seemed that everyone had just about lost their faith! Oh lord, it was terrible! It seemed that they had been brainwashed by Napoleon. Oh Lordy! I was so devastated that I could only turn my eyes away in great sadness. I felt that I had to spread the gospel someplace else and hopefully return to Animal Farm and save the lost souls. In the end I believe that Orwell didn't go into enough depth when it came to my story and that he should have released a full book promoting my gospel.
-Father Moses-

imthefoolonthehill
09-08-2003, 09:01 PM
ADMIN! BLOCK THIS VERBOSE IDIOT

Admin
09-08-2003, 09:24 PM
this one has been.

DumbLikeAPoet
09-09-2003, 12:17 PM
what was the point?

AbdoRinbo
09-09-2003, 04:04 PM
Send his *** back to Sugar Candy Mountain.

BMW-Guy
10-26-2003, 11:57 PM
Hey, I'm Moses The Raven of Animal Farm. I think that Orwell had my story pretty straight, at least from what he mentioned. I definitely should have been in there more, I mean, my gospel helped every animal on that farm (pigs excluded) to keep pushing forward because they knew that the harder they worked, the greater they would be rewarded once they ascended to Sugar Candy Mountain. It's there! Just beyond the clouds! Lord I can see it! But the evil that was Napoleon raised his terrible hoof, casting a shadow of the hearts of the lord's children! My gospel and my fellow follower's beliefs were oppressed and sent to the gutter. The pigs told me that what I was doing was wrong and a threat to the rebellion, I felt so offended by this that I felt obligated to leave for some solitary prayer and speak with fellow believers from other farms. While I was gone, I saw it! IT! I was just over the clouds I felt as if I could almost reach it! OH LORD! It was beautiful! Blessed with all of gods most magical gifts! I FELT BORN A NEW IN IT'S BEAUTY! When I returned to Animal Farm, it seemed that everyone had just about lost their faith! Oh lord, it was terrible! It seemed that they had been brainwashed by Napoleon. Oh Lordy! I was so devastated that I could only turn my eyes away in great sadness. I felt that I had to spread the gospel someplace else and hopefully return to Animal Farm and save the lost souls. In the end I believe that Orwell didn't go into enough depth when it came to my story and that he should have released a full book promoting my gospel.
-Father Moses-

Stop the role-playing, guys.

AbdoRinbo
10-27-2003, 04:53 AM
You're a little late for that. ;)