PDA

View Full Version : Late Hello from the planet Mercury

samercury
09-06-2005, 10:09 AM
Helllo everyone! :D

So last night before I went to sleep, I noticed something: I've been part of this forum for over a week (I think) and I still haven't introduced myself... so here we go (clears throat)
(drumroll... & trumpets) :angel:
Hi everyone :wave: I'm Samercury (aka -------) from the planet Mercury in the same galaxy in which this wonderful( :confused: ) planet Earth is located. Please welcome in your midst and I will try my best to help(?)... That's it for now.
Thank You
(Exit) (clapping)... THE END

Kaltrina
09-06-2005, 10:18 AM
hello samercury. I'm Kaltrina and I became a part of this forum today and I'm having a lot of fun. nice to meet you. hope to meet you again in threads. bye....(big smile)

Koa
09-06-2005, 10:26 AM
Hi I've been on this forum for way too long and I'm still enjoying it a lot...actually more than ever... so welcome and have fun and expect to become addicted soon...:wave:

mono
09-06-2005, 01:23 PM
Hello, samercury. I have seen you around the forum, thoroughly enjoyed your posts, but how nice to finally formally greet you from Mercury (according to Dr. John Gray's Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, I believe I come from Mars, a few planets away :D).
Obviously you have enjoyed the forum, hence, from here, I hope your affinity for this place only increases. ;)

samercury
09-07-2005, 08:49 PM
Hi,
I'm really enjoying this forum so far.
Thanks for the welcome :D

geetanjali
09-09-2005, 01:17 PM
hi i am geetanjali hope we'll be friends