PDA

View Full Version : belated HI!

Schokokeks
08-27-2005, 08:50 AM
Hi everyone,

admittedly, I've been browsing around this forum for quite a while now and eagerly following all your interesting discussions that were going on, it took me quite a time to register myself :blush:

But now I finally got myself involved and feeling very happy about the perspective of sharing my love for books with all of you! :)

Introducing myself:
I'm sweet 18 years old and I live in Central Europe (south-western Germany). This is my last year of high-school and at the moment I'm facing various plans for what to do afterwards.
I love literature, foreign languages and humanities in general, but I'm not sure yet which field of study I should opt for in case I enter university. Well, still plenty of time...:D
Apart from reading, I enjoy painting and drawing, dancing and playing the piano. My biggest passion that I regularly sacrifice my holidays for is surfing and any kind of water sports. Sadly enough that the part of Germany I live in is landlocked. Yet that fact led to my enthusiasm for travelling around a lot of interesting places :)

Yepp, that's it :D Looking forward to getting to know you all and to exchanging a lot of thoughts about books and anything else!

Lots of love!
Schokokeks

PS: Please do not mind my English, I'm still learning! ;)

mono
08-27-2005, 12:13 PM
Greetings, Schokokeks, welcome to the forum.
I have seen you posting around a bit, but how pleasant to get to know you. I think you will fit in very well here, from your obvious described passion for literature, and I hope to see you around.

PS: Please do not mind my English, I'm still learning!
And do not worry about your English! On the contrary, you actually write very well. ;)

dejosc
08-27-2005, 12:16 PM
yeh your english is better than mine and i live in england hope you enjoy the forum i rarely come on and when i do its for help on coursework