PDA

View Full Version : Say Hi to me?

Believer
08-25-2005, 09:32 AM
hello,
I'm new here as you see, I'm happy to find this froum, I think that I will have a great time here, I'm so found of books, especially novels, I'm from U.A.E, my name's Maya, 16 years old, I love writing, I can't spend one day without it, I have been writing since I was a child, it's the thing that I find my self in, I have wrote two novels but I didn't publish them, I will later, coz I'm wroking on one, that I'm plaing to publish when I'll finish it, I have talk to the people who will publish it, any I'm so happy to find that place, sorry for talking too much, anyway...nice to be around,
Maya

PM: how can I put an Signature, should I put it this way th link
or how? help me...

fayefaye
08-25-2005, 09:37 AM
Hi.... go to the user cp thing.. it's pretty straight forward, even for ppl who have crappy computer skills like me :p

Aramis
08-25-2005, 11:04 AM
Welcome to the forums, Believer! :wave: Are you planning on posting any of your writings in the General Writing section?

mono
08-25-2005, 12:32 PM
Welcome to the forums, Believer, and how wonderful that you found us on this corner of the Internet.
Wow, two novels at 16 years of age! I think we have future Jane Austen on the forum! ;)

Believer
08-25-2005, 12:35 PM
Thank you fayefaye,
hello Aramis, thanx for welcoming me, all of my novels are in Arabic language by the way, it's my language and the most wonderful one, so deep and wide...
I write in English also, poems, short stories...but I'm not so proude of them, my English is not bad, It's alright...it's not the language...it's other thing, that you just can't put in words, I don't think that they are good enough to put them in the General Writing section, but I can share one with you...if you have time to reply and tell me what you think of it I'll be thankful...
"Would you fight?"
+
If you knew that I will never be yours...would you fight?
If you knew that I won't be by your side...would you cry?
You are just a lover who think he will stand strong through all that pride.
I wish I can find the words to tell you that you are nothing but a fly.
A fly with no wings, colours, or even a sky.
All I know that you are too week to fight or to cry.

http://filehost.to/files/2005-08-25_02/144915_literaturebeliever.jpg

Literal
08-25-2005, 01:56 PM
Hello, Believer.
I (and I am sure the rest of the members in this forum) welcome you with open arms. I am very happy to hear that you are an onset writer, and a talented one at that, judging by that piece of work that you shared with us. Please do not hesitate, if you are willing, to share more of your compositions with us; we are very excited to hear the voice of an obviously talented author. :)

Believer
08-26-2005, 04:50 AM
hello mono, and thank you for your sweetness, I would love to give you a chapter of my first unpublished novel "Nacked Beauty", but it's in arabia language, thanx you alot for welcoming me mono...
+
hey Literal, glad to hear that I'm welcomed here, you call me an honset and talented only by my poem? thanking you alot, anyway I wrote it while I was pretty mad, so...I don't feel comfertable with it, it brings a hard feelings to me everytime I read it, but I need to be angry sometimes, I will share more...but I'm not sure...
thanx to all of you,

http://filehost.to/files/2005-08-25_02/144915_literaturebeliever.jpg