PDA

View Full Version : napolean is a snake. im telling the truth.

snowballequalsbacon
09-06-2003, 07:30 AM
This is snowball speaking and I just read the book Animal Farm. I can't believe that the animals were convinced i was a traitor. I wanted to do everything i could possible to make things better for everyone on the farm. I never knocked down the windmill and it fell because of that big storm! I didnt think that even some of the dumber animals would believe that story Napolean made up. I am so mad. I have not been on the farm since the day i was chased out. When the animals confessed of scheming with me..that never happened. If i could return once to the farm after finishing the book, i would probably have to admit i would kill Napolean at all costs. Only if i could bring things back to the way they were! but sometimes you just cant go back on what's already happened. It's sad
-Snowball

AbdoRinbo
09-07-2003, 09:13 PM
<shrugs> I wonder what he knows that we dont.

electric_kool_aid
09-07-2003, 09:49 PM
Why try to defend Snowball? He would have turned out just like the other fascist pig bastards.

imthefoolonthehill
09-07-2003, 10:22 PM
NOTE TO ADMIN: is there a way to ban certain IPs? I find multiple names extremely annoying.

fayefaye
10-25-2003, 11:25 PM
mmmm.... bacon

crisaor
10-26-2003, 04:49 PM
mmmm.... bacon

LOL!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

=Monkey_King=
11-01-2003, 03:37 PM
Is this all RPG stuff done by one person? Maybe he is Emmanuel Goldstein :D

fayefaye
11-02-2003, 01:02 AM
Why try to defend Snowball? He would have turned out just like the other fascist pig bastards.
that's probably true. nobody ever thinks of it like that because of orwell's portrayal, but even snowball believed the pigs to be superior to the other animals, so he couldn't have COMPLETELY believed in animalism and equality. he would've been just as corrupt as the rest of them given half the chance. but maybe he would've been kinder.