PDA

View Full Version : Need to find this book

ydoturtlesfly
08-14-2005, 09:11 PM
Im actually lookind for some help, a book was recently mentioned to me which was a suppsoed translation of an ancient scripture on 700 slates.. A man claims that he has translated this lost language and the story goes like this: (im hoping that someone can tell me the title of the book, because I would love to read it)
a bible sort of book of an ancient race and their belief that gods lived among men, and that gods were these humanoids that could live for up to 50,000 years, and they lived on this planet that was on a different axis than our system, it was 24% off of our axis. The inhabitants of this planet were very advanced technologically and thus could shift the movement of the planets to insure that they would never collide.
So according to this book, at some point htese humanoids gave life to mars, but after deciding that it wasnt worth it, they took the water away and life dissapeared again, and hten they came to earth and found that there were monkeys in the trees, and they decided that there were similarities between the monkeys and hteir own ancestors. They also found htat earth was rich in gold, an element taht they needed to encase their planet to protect it from the heat of the sun. So they came to earth to mine the gold, and after deciding that they needed help, htey used their own DNA and mixed it with the monkeys to create the human race, which was a worker race.
Well this book also tells that after getting their gold, the gods, or humanoids, left the planet (i think) but before leaving htey cloned themselves and formed a godlike, perfect creature, and this person was identified as jesus, and the humanoids also used jesus's dna to create kings, so kings in fact, according to this principle, were descended from god

please help, thanks daria

baddad
08-16-2005, 11:21 PM
Wow!! That is some tale. Hope you find the book. It kind of sounds familiar for some reason, but it is not a book I have read, but maybe only came across a reference to once or twice. good luck, and let me know if you find it..

LV_Designs
08-17-2005, 10:59 PM
You may want to try looking in science fiction. Because if that book really was translated from an ancient text, it probably is the answer to a lot of religious questions.

BTW, if you do find it, I'd love to read it......good luck.

chmpman
10-12-2005, 04:20 PM
This sounds a bit like the fictional author of Kurt Vonnegut's imagination, Kilgore Trout. Probably not what you meant, but if you have read many of Vonnegut's books, this made-up sci-fi writer has some interesting ideas.

okmit
10-13-2005, 02:06 PM
L.Ron Hubbard...Scientology perhaps?