PDA

View Full Version : The moonlight

Phoenix_Tears
08-31-2003, 08:25 PM
Hey everyone, me and this guy were going back and forward writing a love poem over the msn messanger, tell me what you think-

Beautiful lady lady, let me in. Let me kiss your eyes, your hair, your skin.
let me taste you eat you drink you in-

My love, my sire, If i let you in, i fear i might commit an unheavenly sin-

No sin is committed bye your ever fair hand-
for my heart is no larger than a grain of sand

But the mortal sin might disgrace my name and my land,and all for the sake of kissing my hand?-

Why deny a man fo his natural love?

I do deny him for fear of the wrath above..

Deny me? A man with an eternal fate?
should you transform this uncanny lust into hate?

should you transform this uncanny lust into hate?
My tears do you see, for the fall for my love of you

I'll shall hold you in my arms forever in truth
awaiting the chance to kiss you again...

My love i shall break free of this fear tonight
Meet me later on under the moonlight
And under the moonlight, you'll find what you seek

You are the epitemy of what it is that i seek
you are the reason that the souls of the bold fall to the minds of the meek

you are the reason that the souls of the bold fall to the minds of the meek
To drink you my love, it wouyld take more than steady sips....
in our twilight, I wish to explore more than your hips.

in our twilight, I wish to explore more than your hyps.

I fear kissing you, for i drown in your passion, our love is so true, it could be called old fashion, for in this world where everything is unreal, this love and freedom seems almost surreal-

May I inhale your kind breath one last time? For anything above our love must be considered a crime. Everytime you turn away, I start to miss your smile, with you I have reached the highest high, this is far from denial.-

I grant you your wish with all of my being- How can anyone say no, looking at what i am seeing?-

These crying lips wish to meet their mate, may you help them to meet a more meaningful fate.-

Do not let them cry, for it pains me so-
Just hold me tight, do not let go-

Live through me, and I through you, and throughout eternity I shall remain forever true.-

Live for me, and always tell me true, and my eyes shall be for none but you-

Speak to me words the angels would be jealous of, Speak to me rhapsodies from the above-

Phoenix_Tears
08-31-2003, 09:15 PM
Rhapsodies my love, hold no grounds to you.
I would spend forever in this moment, with love anew.
Kiss me now, and let fate take its coarse.

Kiss me you fool, and feel no remorse, my heart bleeds with love and it is all for you-

But darling you joust even as I carress your skin.
what faust would leave you to any other men?

Do you not hear my plea,
i am only for you and you are only for me-

with this kiss, our love will grow with the abundence of a thousand trees
our eyes may tear over with the salt of a thousand seas.
I hope that mine arms can stay forever about thee...

I pray you the courage for it to be only me that you see-
this breath that i take in ever so deep- The dreams that i dream each night when i sleep- Each tear that dwells in my eyes- Every pain i have felt due to lies- Every emotion i know is interwined with you- That is why i am forever true-

Then may our tune never ceese to play, and let our love continue for just another day.

For without the tunes heavenly notes, without your kisses, heavenly quotes, without your touch i will surely die
Without the sight of you in myne eye-

With out your tender skin, and beautiful mind... Without our love's song, together we will die.
so, beautiful lady, beautiful lady, Have mercy on this man. let me in.

This is why together we must stay- This is why we must be together each day- This is why we must never tell the other a lie- For if our hearts be broken we will die-
So this angel will have mercy on this man- This passion could never disgrace her lamd- But in turn bring blessings to us all- Together our breath, rise and fall-

It is surely our love that protects us all. Though cast out into the twilight we be, There will always be time for you and me.

It is surely our love that protects us all. Though cast out into the twilight we be, There will always be time for you and me.

And this is our love, let it show in my touch- God damn me to hell for loving you to much-

and if he so would, let him damn me away. for no matter where we are, it is together we stay.-

Now on our first kiss, let the wind carry us far away- To the land where all damned lovers go-
Damned for all eternity, fo loving so-

May our kiss last forever within love throws

May it never fade, may it always glow

-Patrick & Tifani-