PDA

View Full Version : AbdoR and Den

cristo
08-29-2003, 07:56 AM
I see that this forum is dominated by two persons: AbdoR i Den. :-) Where are the others? hehe

Shea
08-29-2003, 08:03 AM
Though I was wondering if we can all weed through Abdo's obscure posts?

Jay
08-29-2003, 08:19 AM
Right now I have a lot of work to do (I've to study to be exact, exams, exams, exams...), but I'm also around quite often, but not every time post a message. And Den, four members are also the max I've been online with. See you guys later.

Koa
08-29-2003, 03:24 PM
Wow I was hoping not to be posting too much, but seems that effort made me become invisible... ;)

I think this forum is being very alive lately, probably cos a lot of people are on holiday... When busy times come, even I tend to visit not so often...

Anyway I've noticed a lot of AdboRinbo, and I must say his posts are usually rather entertaining... I've started to realise den's domination only lately so ...well i'm sure she (he?) is fun too :)

Seee how many banalities I can say pretending that I'm posting something almost clever? ;)

imthefoolonthehill
08-30-2003, 12:10 AM
Yeah... abdurinbo and den have been posting a lot lately... It used to be Shea and me (grammatically correct???) who were dominating the forums... but... I just started school again... Physics, economics, and Math :-P

Munro
08-30-2003, 05:19 AM
I find continuous entertainment and interest in reading AbdoRinbo's posts, I find him often a cold splash of water in our faces and the best thing (poster-wise) that's happened to these forums since Shea came.

Den's been here for ages, its nothing new that she's posting regularly. I'm delighted to find that she is a Radiohead fan, I thought I was the only one. Besides, Koa, there are plenty of regular posters here, as AbdoRinbo wrote in General Literature (although Jay, Barty Bloom, Arteum, Blackadder, apstudent, alatar and Shuai were left out. Remember Shuai?).

Eloise
08-30-2003, 07:05 AM
(although Jay, Barty Bloom, Arteum, Blackadder, apstudent, alatar and Shuai were left out.).

And me! (although I tend to read more than post, so it's not exactly surprising, anyway . . . )

Jay
08-31-2003, 02:55 PM
Hey Munro, thanks for remembering me :D . Yes, I do remeber Shuai. Interesting guy to talk to (or her, can't remember, but that really doesn't matter that much - the gender I mean). Apstudent is probably somewhere on holidays, miss him too. All the members are cool (even if I find some of them a little annoying sometimes, don't want to point fingers :rolleyes: ). I just don't have much free time lately, busy with studying for exams :evil: , can't wait to get over with them. Have fun while you can :D .

b
09-01-2003, 04:37 AM
They might influence the quantity and intensity of the forum - splash -, but the quality of the posts here are dominated by others, I think.

(Are those the words of a jealous forum-user who hasn't really had enough time to post here, lately?)

b
09-01-2003, 08:30 AM
My 'by the way' comment already implied that I wasn't really serious or objective enough to say something relevant about it.

(I am planning - though - to read your posts that I haven't read yet.)

AbdoRinbo
09-01-2003, 09:33 AM
They might influence the quantity and intensity of the forum - splash -, but the quality of the posts here are dominated by others, I think.

(Are those the words of a jealous forum-user who hasn't really had enough time to post here, lately?)

Sounds like someone here--splushhhhhh!--isn't havin' a good time. . . .

(Pisses on Bloom.)

ssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeisssssssssssss s
rrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee
ssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
rrrrssssssssssssssseeeeeeoooooooooooo
sisssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee
rrrroooooooooooossssssssssssss
sissssssss
siss
si--

zhip!

b
09-01-2003, 09:52 AM
I was talking about a cold, refreshing splash of water: not the beerpiss of a drunken fool... Do not misinterprete distant words, or far-fetched splashing.

(How do I know it is beerpiss, actually? Just speculating...)

b
09-03-2003, 06:26 AM
Well, den

I hope you weren't sarcastic when you asked me for 'advice', but anyway: when you read something in a certain context, you are looking for a specific meaning in it. Or when something proves the opposite of what you're looking for, you can subconsciously ignore it.

But anyway: I don't think that is really what I meant by that. From the end of the first post here, I was apologising for my comment, saying that I probably hadn't read enough of your posts to be able to make a point. And now I did, I apologize again: also for AbdoRinbo, looking through his creative splashing.

imthefoolonthehill
09-07-2003, 10:10 PM
*wonders if pissing on people is actually allowed in this forum*

*shrugs, because he doesn't care*

That was a rather long piss, depending on your pronunciation.....

AbdoRinbo
09-08-2003, 08:14 AM
I miss den. :(