PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody!

pech
07-15-2005, 10:02 PM
So glad to be a new member of this forum.Now I just introduce myself first:

I'm a college student in Wuhan City,Hubei Province which is located in central China.I used to be a English learner in Wuhan Foreign Languages School,and had a good time there.It's a senior middle school so most of the students must face the college entrance examination,but when I was there,I spent most time in poem writing,and finally got a galling mark in the exam,entered the damned Hubei University of technology as a loser.My major is International Economics & Trade but I really hate it.Recently I failed in courting a girl...faint...

Whatever this world has done on me,poetry and literature will always be my favorite.

mono
07-15-2005, 11:09 PM
Welcome to the Literature Network, pech. I saw the poem translation in the 'Poetry' forum - very impressive. I look forward to seeing you more on the forum. :)

shortysweetp
07-16-2005, 12:41 AM
welcome so what happened with this girl that you failed to court?

pech
07-16-2005, 04:41 AM
That girl is a violinist.She left Wuhan,went to Shanghai,and met that cameraman...now they are together...I used to be her 'closest male friend' but not boyfriend.I had chance before but I didn't cherish it,or I did cherish it,but she didn't know.

Just like this-'Once there was a true love at my hand ,but I didn't cherish it .I didn't realize it until it was gone.There is nothing more miserable than it .If God can give me a chance to restart ,I'll tell the girl I Love You.If I have to add a deadline to the love I hope it will be ten thousand years.'

Koa
07-16-2005, 11:35 AM
Welcome and enjoy, you seem to be an interesting kind of person who has something to say :)

I once too failed to conquer a boy, who is also showing me what his concept of friendship is by not caring about me at all, even just as a friend... So I learnt I can do without that kind of uncaring people and I feel proud not to be like that.