PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Spain!

spanishgeorge
07-13-2005, 09:19 AM
So hello from over here. I am Jorge, a Spanish 21 years old guy that just got back from his Erasmus year in Dublin. Literature has always been my passion, and ove rthere i got always surrounded by crazy nerds or insane guys that couldnt stop talking about reading or cinema. Back at my little city in summer (when nobody is around), i felt the necessity of not losing that, at least till everybody comes back to college (I live in Salamanca, one of the best universities of the world). So, i decided to enroll this thing. My reading interest... Almost everything, though if i have to choose, it will be 2oth century. I dont have one favourite book, have lots, but i can choose some authors, for instance, Virginia Woolf.

I love cinema as well, so let's start talking on this!! Give me some time because i have to get used to the system of the forum and so on, anyways, hope to start geting inside really soon!!

mono
07-13-2005, 01:20 PM
And hello back from the U.S.!
Excellent choice on choosing Virginia Woolf; I can easily call her one of my favorite all-time authors as well, though I think some readers find her an 'acquired taste.'
Welcome to the forum, and I look forward to future discussions. :)

Koa
07-13-2005, 01:26 PM
Hola! Wow I have been to Erasmus too (to Hungary) and there I met a Spanish guy called Jorge...ihih funny :)

Welcome and enjoy posting here!!!