PDA

View Full Version : The type that sneaks in

AimusSage
07-09-2005, 07:26 PM
I am not really like that, but I never introduced myself, so here I am!

I mostly lurk around on forums such as this one, but post from time to time. I tend to go unnoticed by many, and that is ok. I prefer to work behind the scenes, rather than be in the spotlight. After all, the loud ones just take the credit. :p

Probably not making a lot of sense here, but i am not good with introductions, so I'll just leave it at this, feel free to ask questions if you got any.

amuse
07-09-2005, 09:37 PM
you sound intriguing and the low profile thingy is nice and modest. welcome!!

mono
07-10-2005, 02:35 AM
Hello, AimusSage. I have seen you around, and notice that you go under a fairly low profile. How pleasant for you to introduce yourself, though.
Welcome to the forum, and, keep in mind, that it never seems a bad thing if you appeared more often. ;)

AimusSage
07-10-2005, 06:18 AM
Thank you for the welcome
I'll try to be around more, and perhaps say something that makes a bit of sense for everyone. ;)

Bianca Fransen
07-10-2005, 06:22 AM
Hi AimusSage,

Thank you for the nice introduction!! By the way, you have a beautiful avatar.. Maybe you should publish a lot just so that we can admire it ;)

Koa
07-11-2005, 11:52 AM
Hi eheh well I did notice you too cos when I saw this introduction I thought 'is this an old introduction? he(?)'s been around a while already' ;)
Well I feel a sort of envy for the people who can be discreet, read/listen to everything and write/speak little. I'm the opposite, can't keep my mouth, or my keyboard, shut :D

Enjoy and post lots more anyway!!!

AimusSage
07-11-2005, 09:00 PM
Bianca, Don't know about publishing them, I just pulled some random brushstrokes on my avatar, tweaked it a bit and that is, as they say that.

Koa, there might be something to envy in discretion, but the opposite is just as true, sometimes I wish I could allow myself to say more then I do.

Koa
07-12-2005, 08:01 AM
Well yeah I guess as usual a balance should be the best :D

Miss Darcy
07-14-2005, 10:23 PM
Yes, welcome to the Forum, AimusSage!

My reaction to seeing this thread in the Introductions was just like Koa's - I also thought it must be a lot older.

I just pulled some random brushstrokes on my avatar, tweaked it a bit and that is, as they say that.

It really is a cool avatar. What image editing program do you use?

Anyway, welcome again, and hope to see you round more often.

Darcy :)