PDA

View Full Version : Bonjour!

RococoLocket
07-09-2005, 12:42 PM
I'm Sarah, 19 years old & I live in England. Just thought i'd introduce myself :)

shortysweetp
07-09-2005, 02:19 PM
welcome to the forum, hope you like it here.

RococoLocket
07-09-2005, 03:39 PM
Thankyou :)

mono
07-09-2005, 04:14 PM
Bonjour, RococoLocket, comment t'allez vous?
Welcome to the forum, and I send compliments (beaucoup) on your chosen avatar. :thumbs_up

RococoLocket
07-09-2005, 04:24 PM
Je suis trés bien, merci!

Thanks, I love Alice in Wonderland, but The Disney Store is breaking my heart, they don't have anything from AIW :(

shortysweetp
07-09-2005, 09:46 PM
I love the Disney Store. I have all the old stuff including Alice in Wonderland. I'm not sure my daughter likes it though I really dont like all the new cartoons they have now. Give me Cinderella, Snow White, Lady and the Tramp, Beauty and the Beast, etc.
Have you tried online?? at www.disney.com

RococoLocket
07-10-2005, 06:41 AM
^ I was discussing just that with my bf the other evening. The Disney Store now mainly has only the new stuff, but I don't think the new Disney films are anywhere near as good as the classics you listed, but unfortunately that's what they're going to stock because it's what the small children will know & pester their parents for. Le Sigh.

Aww, thankyou for the link, the American online shop has lots of pretty things, the UK one has zilch :( However, my bf is going on holiday to NY in September, i'll ask him to take a look for me :D