PDA

View Full Version : Hello you all out there

Keltic Banshee
06-09-2005, 06:03 PM
Hi all,

Well, though I've been around for some time now, I think I could as well introduce myself... so... hello all, my name is Banshee (or so most of my friends call me). The "variety" of Banshee changes from time to time, depending of personal situations. Mostly I tend to be a Keltic Banshee, as I have some kind of celtic ascendent and I also love anything celtic. I'm currently living in Spain, though planning to move to somewhere else in the next months/years (depending on how some "tiny" details, such as work and housing, are solved).

I've been a "readaholic" since... since as long as I can remember. Later, I started writing my own stories, mostly as a "therapy" to let out things that happen in my life. Which means that most of them end up in a drawer in my room from which they never leave. That's why I ended up being a Seanchaí, or traditional celtic story teller. Or at least trying to be one.

Well... what else could I say about me? Ah, yes, I tend to be quite blue and low from time to time... and yes, I _live_ online most of the day... I love Celtic languages (currently making an effort to learn Irish Gaelic on my own, but it's hard), cooking (when I'm not cooking for myself alone), and well, some other things that are beside the point.

That's me, more or less... wee, crazy, keltic, banshee... mostly that :-)

Wish you all the best,
Keltic Banshee

Logos
06-09-2005, 06:07 PM
Hello Keltic Banshee, hope you like the forums here.

I for one would love to read a traditional celtic story of yours, if you're comfortable with sharing of course :)

Keltic Banshee
06-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Well, as I said, I'm still trying to become a Seanchaí... and there's not much on the traditional story side yet... though I posted one of my short stories somewhere in the forums some days/weeks ago (I lost track of time lately)... It's called "Torn", just in case you feel like looking for it. I think it's here (http://www.online-literature.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4605)

Bongitybongbong
06-09-2005, 07:25 PM
Hello Keltic Banshee, hope you like the forums here.

I for one would love to read a traditional celtic story of yours, if you're comfortable with sharing of course :)
same here banshee

Keltic Banshee
06-25-2005, 03:13 PM
I posted another short story, or scene... You may read it here (http://www.online-literature.com/forums/showthread.php?p=96528#post96528)