PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!

Sassycuebosh
06-02-2005, 08:02 PM
Hi Im new here, and this is hopefully the last place I will have to go for help. My final for my Ap English Class, is this Tuesday, I have read the book by Sir Thomas More, and unfortuantely for me, I have to do a diorama on Utopia. I have no idea how to create a diorama using the book. I have only 4 1/2 days until it is due, I would appreciate any help that would be given. Please e-mail me with any suggestions at, [email protected] .

Thank you, your time is greately appreciated.

Allison

Admin
06-02-2005, 08:52 PM
I have no ideas, having not read the book, but in my opinion that is a stupid assignment.

Making a 16-18 year old make a diorama? Sounds like your teacher is confused, she isn't teaching Elementary school.

AP != Arts & Crafts.

I'd seriously complain, this is your education and it's in the wrong hands.

Rosie Cotton
08-30-2005, 01:15 PM
Even though I think it's a difficult assignment, I wouldn't complain. I don't think that diorama's are too young for AP English classes. I'm currently doing college level English work at age 14, so I can say that.

But doing a diorama on "Utopia?" COME ON! I read Utopia last year, and I did an essay saying that 'Utopia" was real or whatnaught, but that was just strange, although my homeschool consultant liked it. Utopia is a philosophy book, not a novel. It has no plot, thus you can't do a diorama on it.