PDA

View Full Version : The Turn of the Screw

LYD
09-11-2003, 01:00 AM
THANK YOU!!<br>You helped me get a rli good grade on my essay, because i was the only person in my class (including the teacher!!) who noticed the glass and water thing with the ghosts!! and i got that from you! so THANX!

Demetria
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
What can i say? This novella is a psychological masterpiece! If only i liked psychological masterpieces! This is not a book for the average reader. The purpose is confusing...the characters are confusing...and the end is confusing. However, i do recommend reading this novella at some point in your life...but if you dont...trust me...your not missing out on anything! For those who have to read it for class good luck! Here are some things you should keep in mind while reading it. What is the relationship between the two ghosts? What importance does glass and water have with the ghosts? What is the signifance of the characters names? And be sure to pay lots of attention to scenes that are very descriptive(they may have hidden sexual connations)! ohh, and if ever asked weather it is a psychological thriller or horror story?...go with psycho thriller! HAPPY READING!

essaymister
02-07-2008, 09:20 PM
nevermind