PDA

View Full Version : BNW

SPHS ORTEGA
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
If you had a chance to live your extreme fantises would you? The pleasure machine, what is it? in simple terms it is the most important thing in this novel. This machine allows you to live you life with everything that you ever wanted to. This machine is the most ultimate piece of machinery that has ever been created. Not only can it be programed to never allow you to feel pain but it can also be programed to only allow you to feel pleasure. But if you never feel pain then is pleasure really something to look forward if you never have to feel pain. I thought that the pure joy of being pleased comes after you have been throuh some rough times but if you never feel pain , and you never experiance the bad things in life then how can you really experience the good things in life. Experiance make us who we are, the good the bad and the ugly, so if we never experience the bad then how can become stronger people? I guess thats the question on everyones mind but the truth is that with this machine you will never had to worry about any pain now would you. I guess the question that I leave you with now is will you take the red pill to get out of the matrix and feel lifes pain, joy, and pleasure or take the blue pill and continue to live your life in the matrix were you never have to feel all the bad things that this world brings you. So what would you pick?