PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Unregistered
07-27-2003, 01:00 AM
BNW sucks. his ideas are all science fiction and false. his message is a piece of s@%t. he is obviously a deranged psychopath and i am glad that he died when i was not around, so i would not have to read any more of his books.

Pranav
09-11-2003, 01:00 AM
Dude... just because you did'nt like the book doesn't mean it's a piece of (and i quote) S@%t. Personally I loved BNW... awesome book... as for the insult to Mr. Huxley, well, that's your opinion, and I don't intend to change it, but please try to be mature about it. I'm sure we'd all appreciate it. And it IS science fiction. It says so right in the book (or on the cover, depending). No-one said its a true story, it's just a way of presenting ideas creatively.

Hmm
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
My class and I had to read this book. I was surprised that I found it appealing. I was expecting it to be an everyday school book that I would find boring. But, it wasn't as I thought it would be. It was actually interesting and caught my attention. Aldous Huxley wrote a good book here with an important message.

quoththeraven98
09-03-2007, 02:56 PM
BNW sucks. his ideas are all science fiction and false. his message is a piece of s@%t. he is obviously a deranged psychopath and i am glad that he died when i was not around, so i would not have to read any more of his books.

I'm guessing you were forced to read this in school.