PDA

View Full Version : oy

Unregistered
07-27-2003, 01:00 AM
you are not funny, in fact you are quite inane...and thank you for taking up useful space with your utter stupidity and your rambling wrods that measn nothing ot anyone what so ever. P.S. if you are going to try to be funny at least let it be grammatically correct.

RmK
02-21-2004, 02:00 AM
I thought your post was funny. It didnt take up anytime at all, except perhaps for a good 5 seconds. Really, if this post takes up your precious time, then perhaps you should read a bit faster. Go invest in "Hooked on Phonix" and "Speed Reading for The Third Grade". And, as to it taking up space, seeing that the internet isn't actually a material place, I don't think that there is any "space" to be taken up. Thanks for the laugh Mike Hunt. Mike Hunt. Beautiful name by the way! Reminds me of my friend Whet Willy. He has a beautiful name aswell.

Mike Hunt
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I do say mate that this was the best gosh darn novel that I ever read, it reminds me of the storys my grandfather would tell me about in the out back hunting all the dingos and and kangaroos. I just loves me fresh croc, so did uncle dundee, may god rest his soul. He was eatin by a croc just last year when he was swimmin with his woman, and his wwoman was a fine peice of work, you mark my words. Well thats all a darn dingo is eatin me crops, got to get the machine and go rambo on there behind.