PDA

View Full Version : where can I find the b&w classic movie?

deb
07-27-2003, 01:00 AM
I know exactly what you mean about the movie but have no idea where to get a copy of it - if you find out will you post it i'd love to get my hands on it

Hilary
07-27-2003, 01:00 AM
dear tracy,<br>you can find the movie at amazon.com I was sheching for the book at google.com and plenty of web sites poped up..I found the book and was plesantly suprised to find they had a movie too. I dont know if you already know where to find it but I thought it wouldnt hurt to tell you where you could find it..

mary
05-16-2004, 01:00 AM
I had to laugh when I read your posting. I am taking an amer lit class and recently watched the movie of Dorian Gray. I must tell you that I was lucky to have found the video. I looked at the local blockbuster and they didn't have it so I tried a small independently owned store in the riverside section of Haverhill, MA and was able to find it. Maybe you will have luck in trying a small video store that carries old classics. Good-luck to you!

RC
06-23-2004, 01:00 AM
I saw the movie as a child also I really thought it was a great movie. I recall the end of the movie when the portrait was unvailed and how the man aged. I was surprised that alot of people didn't know who dorian grey was. I too would love to see the old black and white movie.

Tracy
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I saw "The Portrait of Dorian Gray" as a child and it gave me nightmares. It's been about 35 years since I've seen the movie and the image of the portrait unveiled at the end is still hauntingly clear in my mind's eye. But WHERE can I find this classic b&w movie? WHERE? Even ebay doesn't have it. Please email me if anyone knows.