PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Unregistered
06-03-2004, 01:00 AM
You didn't connect with the philosophy on a personal level. When you can relate it to yourself you may find the book quite brilliant.

Unregistered
06-09-2004, 01:00 AM
You need to read the book again to get more of what Oscar Wilde was trying to say. I feel that you didn't quite fully understand the effect this book has on people. I learned through this book about life and philosophy and I found this book very enchanting. I'm sorry that you do not think so. And also, I chose to read it not because I HAD to, but because I knew that I would benefit from it, as I did. Again, sorry that you did not realte yourself to this book.<br> Sincerely,<br> Person who Loves Dorian Gray

Jayzqueenb
02-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Lori,<br>Although I doubt that you actually read this book, I am quite certain that if you did look at the words, you did NOT understand them as you obviously cannot spell some of them. Hopefully, in your future, as you begin to mature and learn to spell, you may actually enjoy reading.<br>Good luck in your future and please look up the definition and spelling of the word "riddance".<br>

Unregistered
03-21-2005, 02:50 PM
how can't you appreciate such a masterpiece?!

Lori
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
The Picture of Dorian Gray was completely a waste of my time to read, if it wasn't required,i would have never bought or read the darn thing. Good Luck and Goof riddens to those who liked it!