PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Erica
04-17-2003, 01:00 AM
I am in the same boat. I can not find literary criticisms about characterization, mood , setting, tone, well anything actually. I have found a lot of essays in Literary Criticism books located in research sections of most librarys about Doyle as a author and how his personal life may have affected the writing of this novel.

Unregistered
09-13-2003, 01:00 AM
Not surprisingly, www.online-literature.com/doyle has some terrific information on Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's life. It is kind of an at-a-glance article about the author, but it is a really good place to start! Good luck!

james
04-12-2005, 06:56 PM
Go onto google and type in Conan Doyle and it will come up with information concerning his life and some will come up concerning his life mixed with his work. So those are the ones you need to look out for. Maybe go to your englsih teacher and ask her for information on where to go?<br><br>I also think that the hound of the baskervilles was cool and i had to read it for an exam as well. They gave us 2hrs to read it in and 1hr to complete the As level exam. Pretty tough

Ashley
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I am a senior in high school...and I read the novel The Hound Of Baskervilles because it was required for me to read two works of a British author for my term paper--and I chose Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. I read the book and it was really good, and I am actually glad that I read it because it was really appealing. Also, for my termpaper, after reading two novels--one I have yet to read called The Poison Belt, I need to come up with information connecting Doyle's life with his works...and I am unsure of how to do so. If anyone could possibly give me some links to help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.