PDA

View Full Version : Baskervilles

Bernard
08-31-2002, 01:00 AM
excuse you! i think that the hound of the baskervilles was so awesome!!! i mean it even made me think( which is VERY rare! ) so this book IS worth reading.... i love cheese, and don't forget that I LOVE MEN!

Unregistered
08-31-2002, 01:00 AM
I totally agree with you, I hated this book, it was so confusing. I only read it because I had to

Unregistered
10-03-2002, 01:00 AM
yea i am not liking this book it cant keep my attention and i have an essay on it due tommorow so i have to do research now

hi
11-06-2002, 02:00 AM
i agree i only read it because i had 2. it was horrible

nk
11-23-2002, 02:00 AM
Well, maybe you didnt understand this book because you were too young or didn't have enough knowledge to understand.

Unregistered
02-06-2003, 02:00 AM
I know, maybe you didn't like this book and couldn't comprehend because you've only read four books in your lifetime! Reading more can help you understand things much better. And I thought this book was awesome. Why not opening up a bit more to literature...maybe one of these days you'll learn something about classic lit. Just an idea. ;)

GeneralD
07-27-2003, 01:00 AM
Dude, if you have only read four books, then you know nothing. Just because you don't understand it well enough to appreciate it doesn't mean other people won't. I read this book at age nine, and I loved it.

Tony Balonney
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
Worst book I have ever read but I have only read four books in my lifetime. I think I will stick to my childrens books for entertainment. Read this book only if you have to.