PDA

View Full Version : love

lovesick
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
i can't see how anyone can hate the play and book. it is a lovely story. i'll say this now,many times i have dreamed of meeting Erik. the music it's self have always made me cry. at school we do a thing for National History Day,well i am doing a performce on gaston leroux's life and him writing the book. i'll be dressed as the Phantom. i know EVERYTHING about the Phantom.if you need to know anything about the subject contact me at [email protected]

SteffernieHS
07-05-2005, 12:04 PM
I hope you got my email. If not, I'm Steff, and I agree with you 100%. I admire the play, the movie and the book sooooo much! I could listen to the CD for hours over and over. Not many people appreciate opera and I'm glad you do! Email me sometime. My email address is [email protected]
I just got tickets for my birthday to go see it this Friday (July 8) and I'm SO excited!
Write back soon!
Steff
ps
I just wanted to
see what this banana
looked like LOL!
:banana:

ArcherSnake
07-06-2005, 02:28 PM
A member of my family who was very dear to me (who, believe it or not, was not a big fan of opera otherwise, and actually kinda disliked it) absolutely adored The Phantom Of The Opera in all it's forms, so I grew up hearing the story and the music. That person has now died, so I always cry when I hear the music from the Phantom. It holds alot of sentimental meaning for me.

mungojerrie247
03-25-2006, 09:41 AM
Oh that is such a sad story

Phangirl7
08-06-2009, 11:24 AM
ArcherSnake, I'm very sorry about the death of your family member.

I absoulty love this phenomenon! PHANTOM PHOREVER!
P.G.7.