PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I AM obsessed

RubyMoon
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
All I can really say is that, in my opinion, this is the BEST book in the world! I've been obsessed with The Phantom of the Opera for about three years (and loving it). I've never seen Andrew L. Webber's version of it (and it's sad: that's how I fell in love with it) but I own the OCR and Highlights and George Perry's 'The Complete Phantom of the Opera'. I also own Yeston and Kopit's 'Phantom' (I've never seen tha one, either). I got to this page looking for info on Gaston Leroux, as I am doing a report on 'The Phantom of the Opera'. I also own Susan Kay's 'Phantom'. Point is, out of all of those this is my favorite of all my Phantom things the owning of this book is my favorite. <br><br> How could anyone not read it and not fall in love with it? Erik is a charactor you can't help but love and feel sorry for; Raoul, well- he's jsut thee good old lovable hero type! And Christine? My favorite damsel-in-distress. If you haven't read this yet; read it! If you never read it in your life you're missing out on somehting wonderful!<br><br> RubyMoon

emilysweety
12-22-2006, 11:54 AM
I'm obsessed with TITANIC and the Phantom of the opera both. If I can only watch one of them the rest of my life, i can't really decide, it would be so hard for me to decide...

Phangirl7
05-17-2009, 02:34 PM
Well, it seems I meet new phantom obsessors every time I'm on here! I, too, am obsessed with Phantom. I've seen the musical and would totally recommend that you see it. It is a totally different experience from the movie. (Although, the whole time I was watching it, I kept mentally pointing out things that were different.)
The movie is by far my favorite version, though.
P.G.7.