PDA

View Full Version : Book

Unregistered
02-21-2004, 02:00 AM
I have to disagree wiht you there. The book has the most depth I've seen in books. the thing is .. all it's depth is kind of hidden, not very obvious. But if you actually bother, you'll understand the story perfectly... find out exactly how deeep it gets... i mean, the number five itself is deep. it's got like... loads of genres included. Humour, tragedy, angst, drama, romance, suspense, horror, mystery, thriller... you get my meaning? SO in my opinion... its FAR from lacking in depth madam...

Christian
06-07-2004, 01:00 AM
I am sorry that you found that the book lacked depth. If you re-read it you will find that it was done, in the same format as one long news article. This would be because of Laroux's background. Also if you read it out loud, it is written in a very poetic language. Try re-reading it again.

Irene
02-05-2005, 08:52 PM
I have but one thing to say: Speak for yourself!

Kane
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I thought that the book lacked depth the reader had a hard time to distinguish if the phantom of the opera existed or it was just in the author's imagination

Phangirl7
08-22-2009, 11:05 AM
That's kind of a good point. The reader does have a hard time trying to figure out if the Phantom was real or just a figment of Monsuier Lereoux's imagination. Personally, I think he was real.
P.G.7.