PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Lwynnias
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I loved the play and the book, too. I couldn't go to bed that day when I started to read it, I HAD TO finish it :) I own the soundtrack, too, and I am listening to it all the time... <br> Actually I was so lucky to get to Paris, and also to go in the Opera. I also had my picture taken with Box 5 :) But I was laughed at, too, and those people really aren't talking about the phantom at all! I had to keep asking for a long time, till they finally explained me that the chandelier which can be seen in the Opera today is the same one which was there before. And I also learned that the acutal chandelier never fell off, only the "counterweight" wherever it was, and it was only 700Kg (about 1500 pounds), and not 2 Tons (around 6000 pounds), as the chandelier. They also told me that it really did kill one person, a woman, who visited the Opera the first (and the last..) time in her life, and that she was actually sitting on the seat #13 :) I love Erik, I love Christine (actually my girlfriend is also called Christine LOL), love Raoul, but I was a little sorry that the Persian was left out of the play... Next time if I ever go back to Paris, I am sure gonna go to the Scribe street, and also try to find the place where the Persian lived... if he ever did :) Well, good night for now :)

Phangirl7
08-22-2009, 10:47 AM
That is so cool that you got to go to Paris! I wish I could someday.
P.G.7.