PDA

View Full Version : sorry...

imthefoolonthehill
07-20-2003, 07:05 AM
I haven't been around for the past 3 weeks or so... and have barely looked at this forum... I won't be around for another 2 weeks or so... but any posts that were directed towards me... I will probably not answer... because I do not have enough time to look through the forums.... If you want me to respond to something that I forgot to or whatever.... just post it in here.... sorry if I just kind of left during the middle of a conversasion (sp???)

imthefoolonthehill
07-26-2003, 10:28 PM
well... ok then.... I am back but busy... and feel slightly silly for creating this thread.... but at least no one can complain because I didn't continue an argument....

imthefoolonthehill
08-03-2003, 01:26 AM
yeah, I see how it is... you all hate me don't you?

well I SHOWED YOU!!!! NOW I HAVE THIS THREAD ENTIRELY TO MYSELF!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT!

Munro
08-03-2003, 01:50 AM
I don't hate you.
Sorry for ruining your thread, by the way.

Jay
08-03-2003, 09:49 AM
Why would we hate you? I don't. There are quite few topics unanswered as well. And believe me, the monologue form would soon become boring.

imthefoolonthehill
08-04-2003, 12:21 AM
lol.... I don't really think you hate me... or want to kill me *eyes dart about the room* I mean that would be silly *glances sideways*

Jay
08-04-2003, 12:01 PM
I promise, there's no assasins :evil: around you (if anyone else haven't sent them, that's it :D ). Make sure to avoid dark streets at night though, you never know who's lurking in there, waiting for you to lost your contrentation... Wouldn't want us to be sad :( , now would you? A guy with such a great sense of humour... where would we find another Foolonthehill?

imthefoolonthehill
08-06-2003, 02:14 AM
um... I suppose you would find him on a hill...

Lothwen
08-06-2003, 04:08 AM
But remember about Yossarian (from "Catch-22) words. Everybody want to kill you, so beware :)

Jay
08-06-2003, 08:53 AM
Okay, then all the guys living on a hill are funny? I know a lot of people living on hills (it's kinda easy to find hills here) but very few of them have a sense of humour. And even fewer know how a book looks like. And if they do, they do not know how to open it and what to do with it next. And if they somehow find out there's something written in the book, they are looking for pictures.
So now tell me, where would we find Fool like you then? (hint hint ;) : rhetorical question, but knowing you, you're going to answer nevertheless - not saying I'm not looking forward to your reply and how will it look like).

imthefoolonthehill
08-08-2003, 12:15 AM
Lothwen: point taken, thanks!

Jay: no no no.... You asked where you would find another foolonthehill. I said that you would find him on a hill. You can find a fool anywhere... but to find a foolonthehill, you must look on a hill.

By the way, thanks for compliment, I don't deserve it.

My answer to your rhetorical question is this: I like cherry chocolate cobbler.

Jay
08-08-2003, 10:58 AM
So now I know I have to be careful of what I write, one Fool on a hill takes everything literary :D :D .

imthefoolonthehill
08-08-2003, 07:57 PM
maybe thats why he is considered foolish

Jay
08-14-2003, 12:20 PM
There has to be more to it than taking things literary. Okay, he's sometimes acting foolish, granted, but then who doesn't ;) ? Wait, then everyone acting foolish has to be near a hill, right? Now I'm being foolish. And yes, there's a lot of hills around... :D.

Koa
08-15-2003, 05:15 PM
Hi I'm back here too...I think it's been one month since I last came to this forum... Did I miss anything?

ajoe
08-19-2003, 05:52 PM
I think we're all pretty much stoic, ignorant people...

Jay
08-20-2003, 03:07 AM
Hi ajoe. Would you care to explain why do you think so? It sure can be your opinion, but I don't think

... we're all pretty much stoic, ignorant people...

imthefoolonthehill
08-21-2003, 03:46 AM
no offense-ajoe but did you post in the right thread? Am I missing something?

fayefaye
10-01-2003, 07:28 AM
hey fool... i have essentially no idea what this thread is about... no, i'm preettty sure nobody's planning to kill u... though i am a hitman. most sweaty 60yr old californian guys are. D ( in response to ur response in that 'tell us about urself thread') i'm just kidding of course. i'm not californian. D know what's nice about ur posts? they're so delightfully cynical. course i admire the way u had the guts to call napolean-snowball-sheep a wanker. no one else had the guts to do that.

imthefoolonthehill
10-29-2003, 11:09 AM
thanks for the compliment....

and while I won't be posting much now that school has started.... I do still read quite a few of the posts.

Just thought I would let you guys know that.

Jay
10-30-2003, 11:58 AM
I thought so as well, having returned back to school. You know, it didn't take long and I'm back... Throw the textbooks in a dark corner, you can't study ALL the day, can you? I surelly can't, I'd go crazy (okay, more crazy than I already am). :D

fayefaye
10-31-2003, 08:04 AM
I thought so as well, having returned back to school. You know, it didn't take long and I'm back... Throw the textbooks in a dark corner, you can't study ALL the day, can you? I surelly can't, I'd go crazy (okay, more crazy than I already am). lol

EXACTLY what happened to me. i'll just watch by grades spiral down the toilet..