PDA

View Full Version : Great!

Unregistered
02-06-2003, 02:00 AM
I love Anne of Green Gables and was so excited to learn that the Continuing Story was being aired on TV. Unfortunately, Anne: The Sequel strayed so much from the original book that the Continuing Story was nothing but a total let down. The entire story line was fabricated and it lacked the magic and charm of Anne that was captured in the first two TV movies. If you really want to see how the story of Anne ends, read the series! And read the series to your children when you a mother someday. It will be a much richer experience than bothering with the Continuing Story - it just swept all of the magic away and left me very disappointed.

Anonymous
02-21-2004, 02:00 AM
I agree with that last comment because I read all the books and The continuing story really was a big let down. It would be really neat though if they made the continuing storys like Rilla of Ingleside.

Unregistered
04-12-2005, 06:52 PM
Anne the continuing story is a great movie so much adventure, i won't give it away. But if you find it you will not be let down.

ki
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I watched Anne of Green Gables for the first time in my life last weekend. I am 19 years old. It was an extraordinary movie and when I become a mother, I will view it with my children.<br><br>I am now on a quest to find "Anee: The Continuing Story", in order to experience the conclusion of this remarkable work.