PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Unregistered
12-19-2002, 02:00 AM
I've read the book at least 20 times and couldn't have said it better.

Unregistered
02-06-2003, 02:00 AM
If your goal is to understand it then you never will. Just read to open your mind.

Pink
03-05-2003, 02:00 AM
did u read his book "steppenwolf"? amasing..i read it at least 5 times..it's a must!

Unregistered
04-17-2003, 01:00 AM
I didn't think the words were all that easy to understand.

one hell of a book... this is probably the favorite one in my library... heady stuff. I do want to read steppenwolf... heard it was a great book I'm going to read that as soon as I think i understand this...

Unregistered
06-07-2004, 01:00 AM
Honestly, it was quite easy for me to understand, if you question the overall concept of what you want, what you need, what will make you happy, you'll see that this book has the answers, apply some of things Siddartha has said or done to yourself, and just think, 'What would I do?' Somehow this book has helped me understand other people more, but just interpret the book with the thought 'What do I want?' in mind, it'll help alot.

Robert M. Allison
06-23-2004, 01:00 AM
Siddhartha pictures the quandry one of depth seems to <br>experience in finding the true import sought in his quest for the spiritual <br>entity he has to be. Many are called but few are chosen, Jesus said. Answering the call precedes being selected, apparently, but finding one's location in being a chosen becomes the soul-wrenching agony of the search <br>until that fullfiling occurs. Without holiness no man shall see the Lord, his word says. It seems to be a life of growth required so don't quit.

Jaya
04-26-2005, 10:58 AM
This book truely stirred me to the depths of my soul. My life feels like the path of Govinda - forever desperately searching, here and there, but never truely finding the goal - until Siddhartha revealed it.

Unregistered
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
These words are easy to read but may take a lifetime to really understand.