PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Unregistered
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
The first time around, I found this book to be completely disturbing and aggravating. However, upon my second attempt, with the help and insight of those on the internet and spark notes, I found Heart of Darkness to be very interesting and enjoyable, not to mention, bursting at the seams with literary meaning. It is amazing how much you can get from this novel. It is definitely a challenge, but well worth the time and effort. Keep a dictionary handy, but don't get bogged down with all of the vocabulary. I would definitely reccomend you read this book. I would also like to say that I found the comment made by Howard Handler quite amusing, yet something to think about.

pink_panther
05-31-2005, 05:43 PM
Hi! I am hopping you have read Heart of Darkness. I had to read it for my ISU essay but didn't really finish it. Well i am wrtting my essay on the role of women; man domanice, if there are any quotes that would help me out, please email me at [email protected]. ASAP Please with page numbers.

Scheherazade
05-31-2005, 06:07 PM
Hi! I am hopping you have read Heart of Darkness. I had to read it for my ISU essay but didn't really finish it. Well i am wrtting my essay on the role of women; man domanice, if there are any quotes that would help me out, please email me at [email protected]. ASAP Please with page numbers.
Just when you think it can't get any better...

amuse
05-31-2005, 06:41 PM
*edits in disgust