PDA

View Full Version : Look for a surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin
01-17-2002, 06:16 PM
I'm glad you like the search function, I think its the thing that sets this site above the rest.

Do you have any usability comments on it? Ideas to make it better?

gmhill
hhmm... can I think about it and get back to you? :(

..hehe, j/k.

What brought you to http://www.online-literature.com anyway? Do you like it?

gmhill
I found it on http://www.google.com :)

I just started to have a quick look around, and found my way to the forums, and wanted to say something, and so I joined. I think there were about 28 other members when I did join aswell.

It sure has grown since then!

gmhill
I actually havn't.

What I am going to be reading these holidays is, when I finish the Harry Potter series again, To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee and then I might dig up some of Paul Gallico's stuff. :)

MortalFool
Hiya everyone! :)

KJo
Can somebody please answer my posts? I really need them answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My name is KJo.Now you know my name,so find my posts and answer them if you can please!!!!!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KJo on 2001-12-05 17:54 ]</font>

KJo
I was doing a historic critisism on A Tale of Two Cities and was told there was infomation on this site. When I came here I got my information I needed and then was looking around and decided I should join. I joined and right away started writing posts. I still come here every day and really enjoy seeing the different posts. P.S. How did you find this site and why did you decide to join?

KJo
Yes. It has really grown since you've joined. Have you read A Tale of Two Cities? Nobody else will answer my posts on this book. If you have then please tell me what you thought.

KJo
Ok. Thanks anyway.

angebunnie
I have read Tale of Two Cities, and liked it. I'll try to help all I can KJo.

Genius child
Thanks! I don't really need to know now, thanks.

P.S. How did you find this web site and why did you join the forums?

P.S.A. My name is now Genius child so this is not another person, this is KJo just changed to Genius child!!!!

Jules
Hi, I am new here and I really enjoy the opportunity to talk about some of the books I like. I came here because I was looking for some information about &quot;Jane Eyre&quot; that I had to read and write a term paper about for university. What I really love is the search-function! That is what made me come back, because it really makes things easier.

Next term I will be in a seminar about &quot;the gothic novel and its reception in the novels of the 19th century&quot;. I am really looking forward to that seminar. I study English at the University of Bonn in Germany. Hello to everyone!

MystyrMystyry
01-19-2011, 11:41 AM
I have a couple - like pming someone without having to leave the screen you're on and waiting for it to reload - a little time efficiency thing

And the hassle of pming in general could be improved by allowing it to be done from a separate pop up - I'm not suggesting 'instant' messaging within litnet, but sometimes there's only so many hours in the day and also give Scheherezade a pay rise

Scheherazade
01-19-2011, 01:20 PM
I have a couple - like pming someone without having to leave the screen you're on and waiting for it to reload - a little time efficiency thing.

And the hassle of pming in general could be improved by allowing it to be done from a separate pop upI usually open another window while PMing on the Forum (similar to having a pop-up, I guess)

Admin
01-19-2011, 04:31 PM
8 year old thread, resurrected...

Logos
01-20-2011, 02:48 AM
lol...

Basil
01-23-2011, 03:30 AM
Welcome to the forums, KJo and gmhill. :)