PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Mr Pedantic
12-19-2002, 02:00 AM
To Anonymous of December 8th, 2002. <br>Before you criticise other people's spelling mistakes, perhaps you should make sure yours is perfect. The first "to" in your third sentence should be a "too"!

Sarah
04-27-2005, 10:45 AM
No one has any sense of morals anymore. You're one of the most sickeningly shallow people on this planet. Anyone who wasn't touched by this movie are in need of emotion transplants. <br>This book had me experience an overwhelming flood of emotions and it changed my life for the better, and anyone who can't say the same should be stripped and beaten by a horribly sadistic mob. You call a meaningful story "cliche"? Everyone judges people by how they look, and it's wrong. You read how terrible Quasimodo was treated, despite his being a kind-hearted person. Victor Huge is anti-discrimination, and if everyone took to heart the message he was getting across, the world would be a wonderful place. But it's not because shallow ignorami like you still exist. Do us all a favor and drive burning spears through your wrists.<br><br>P.S. The book was written hundreds of years ago; that's why the dialogue and writing style are so different.

Unregistered
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
This book is boring. It is too long. I'm not stupid, I'm not to young and dumb to understand it. It is just boring. It is badly written. The plot is a cliche. It may have been better in French, perhaps Victor Hugo actually knew how to write a sentence.<br>P.S. Can any of you spell?