PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Unregistered
06-23-2004, 01:00 AM
Never actually read the book but really want to. Senn the musical twice on recommendation from my parents and have fallen in love with the ower and the passion that is Les Mis.

Unregistered
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
My school is doing Les Misérables ® School Edition. Since May of 2002, I have learned to love and respect the idea of Les Miz. It's an amazing work of literature that has successfully been reproduced into two movies and reached Broadway in 1985, since then, grossing over $2,600,000. Running for only sixteen years, Les Miz has been an inspiration to hundreds of actors and actresses around the world. A story of truth, love, hope, and war, this story can simply touch your heart and soul as it did to mine. Seeing Les Misérables at the Imperial Theatre in New York City has brought a new view of dramatic imagery to my attention. It's a story, I believe, everyone will love. You just have to use a little bit of your imagination and take the time to get to know the characters individually while you read or watch Les Misérbles.