PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Isaic Nambiepamby
03-14-2005, 02:43 PM
I agree. The book gives great insight on life and the struggles of mankind. It has passion, love, dispair and hope; all rolled up into a nice little burrito.

Denise
03-17-2005, 11:47 AM
What do you think about a high school performing this wonderful piece of work? Our high school is thinking about doing putting it on next spring. We do have some wonderful singers, but it seems like such a long and arguous journey. Any thoughts?

Unregistered
03-21-2005, 02:48 PM
I finished reading Les Miserables a month ago and absolutely loved it! I am in 6th grade right now. Everyone thought it was over my head, but I finished the UNABRIDGED version. I wish everyone would read this book!

Unregistered
03-21-2005, 02:48 PM
I love Les Miserables! It took me about a week to read the unabridged version. My grandfather gave it to me and said he wanted me to read it. "Oh great," I said to myself. But then I read it. I only am in 6th grade, but I still fully comprehend and love Les Miserables! Since I read it, I have wanted to see the musical. This book has inspired me!

Unregistered
04-09-2005, 05:31 PM
I am playing a main part in the first ever schools edition of les miz!

Unregistered
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
The High School version of the Les Miserables musical was recently released to the public to be performed. As a musician, since the beginning of my career I have been in love with the musical and was thrilled at the opprotunity to undertake the endeavor of assitant directing it at the school I teach. During break, I decided to read the book. I spent hours each day for two weeks, and five minutes ago I finished the most incredible book I have ever read in my entire life--"Les Miserables" by Victor Hugo. Now I don't even know if I can direct such a marvelous story. It is by far the greatest book ever written next the the Holy Writs and I recommend it to anybody and everybody who wishes for insight into human condition--who wishes to discover himself.